Meadowbrook Primary Care Clinic
- 4115 E Lancaster Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76103 Get directions
- (817) 369-8526
- (817) 764-0714
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Meadowbrook Primary Care Doctor’s Office
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Meadowbrook, in between Sargent Street and Oakland Boulevard, near Meadowbrook Golf Course and Gateway Park. The nearest bus stop is the Trinity Metro pink #021 or red #022 bus at Oakland & Kenwood.
- Take the Trinity Metro pink #021 or red #022 bus to Oakland & Kenwood.
- Parking available onsite.
Oak Street Health Meadowbrook accepts the following insurance. View a list of all insurance plans accepted.
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
This list of insurances changes regularly. Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this location accepts your insurance.
Primary Care Doctors and Nurses
Providers at this location speak:
Our primary care physicians specialize in care for adults. Our team connects patients to the right programs for their health, including support navigating insurance and coordinating specialist care.
Our doctors are trained to treat adults over 65, and specialize in helping patients manage their chronic health conditions.
Wellness and prevention are key components of our care model. Our doctors work with patients to design a care plan that keeps you happy and healthy.
Immunizations and vaccinations are an important part of our preventative care model. We offer Flu, COVID-19, Shingles, and a variety of other vaccines to patients.
In-center lab and testing services are part of our care model. We offer routine tests such as Urinalysis, Metabolic panel, A1C, and Lipid panel in addition to tests for COVID-19 and other illnesses.
In the NewsView all news
- Where is Oak Street Health Meadowbrook located?
The Meadowbrook clinic is at 4115 E Lancaster Ave in Fort Worth, Texas.
- What are the hours of operation at the Meadowbrook primary care clinic?
Our Medicare doctors are available from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What insurance does Oak Street Health Meadowbrook accept?
Our Meadowbrook location accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- How do I become a patient at Oak Street Health Meadowbrook?
Call (888) 812-1183 to find a Medicare doctor near you and learn more about becoming a patient at Oak Street Health. You can also stop by your nearest center or fill out an appointment request form, and we'll be in touch.
- Who can become a patient at Oak Street Health Meadowbrook?
Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
- What area does Oak Street Health Meadowbrook service?
Our Meadowbrook clinic serves 76102, 76103, 76104, 76105, 76112, 76119, 76120, 76134, and 76140 and surrounding areas.
- How can primary care doctors at Meadowbrook help care for me?
Our Medicare primary care doctors in Fort Worth are experts in senior primary care. Our state-of-the-art Meadowbrook clinic offers Primary Care, Chronic Condition Care, Wellness & Preventive Care, Immunizations, and Laboratory & Testing Services and provides patients access to a primary care physician who listens to you and your needs. Our care team can even help you navigate the Medicare process to make sure you’re getting the benefits right for you. With a doctor near you, telehealth for seniors, and our 24/7 patient support line, you’ll always have a dedicated care team in your corner.
- What common conditions do doctors at Meadowbrook treat?
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you're going through. Our Medicare doctors at the Meadowbrook clinic in Texas specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
In the NewsView all news
Reviews for Oak Street Health Meadowbrook in Fort Worth, Texas
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
- Blood clots, also known as venous thromboembolism, are a serious health concern that needs to be addressed immediately. Learn more in this guide.
- In this article, we breakdown everything you need to know about the signs, causes, and ways to prevent a stroke.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians in Fort Worth, Texas.
This Oak Street Health location can be found at 4115 E Lancaster Ave in Fort Worth, Texas. Our on-site care team specializes in Internal Medicine, Behavioral Health, and Geriatric Medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multilingual care team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Meadowbrook location accept Medicare Advantage, Medicare, Aetna, Amerigroup, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, and WellCare, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This primary care dr office is in the 76103 area in Tarrant county, Texas. Same-day and next-day appointments are available at the Oak Street Health Meadowbrook clinic with minimal wait times.
Other common searches
- Fort Worth dr office
- dr office near me
- Fort Worth medical office
- Fort Worth medical clinic
- Fort Worth health clinic
- Aetna doctor office
- Aetna clinic
- Amerigroup doctor office
- Amerigroup clinic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield doctor office
- Blue Cross Blue Shield clinic
- Cigna doctor office
- Cigna clinic
- Humana doctor office
- Humana clinic
- WellCare doctor office
- WellCare clinic